Black's Magic - Chat Room

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
First off I would like to say how awesome some of the things are on this website, good stuff:
www.blacksmagicgroup.com

Also they just redesigned their website it has a CHAT ROOM!!! I think this is freaking awsome just someone please go and check it out it relatively new so there are not that many people on it I think it'd be pretty sweet to chat with magicians from around the country and the world. Ill be in the chatroom for a while so come on check it out.

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Blacks magic was out way b4 T11 it hasn't even been a year for theory11 come on now, and their website was very similar to what they have now from like a year ago. Their newest thing is the chat room, they have had forums for a while.

Aug 31, 2007
California
The thing that worries me is that "Branded" looks exactly like Third Degree Burn by Jason Palter...

But I could be wrong.

I will stop by the chat room and check it out.

Keenan

EDIT: Just looked at the forums... I cannot even comprehend how many forum segments there are! Looking like the cafe....

Mar 25, 2008
The thing that worries me is that "Branded" looks exactly like Third Degree Burn by Jason Palter...

But I could be wrong.

I will stop by the chat room and check it out.

Keenan

EDIT: Just looked at the forums... I cannot even comprehend how many forum segments there are! Looking like the cafe....

i smell an enigma and E copy-cat.....
Maple

Apr 10, 2008
Wow! I agree with SkyLark.. that site's main page, forums, and even DVD covers are direct ripoffs of theory11. Check out the Intact or Captured covers. Is the t11 staff aware of this?

Lexington

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
They were out for a while and a lot of people respect Blacks Magic as for Branded, Blister effects have been out for a while now a very long time, 3rd degree was not the first Branded is a very efficient and simplified handling of the blister effect.

Aug 31, 2007
California
They were out for a while and a lot of people respect Blacks Magic as for Branded, Blister effects have been out for a while now a very long time, 3rd degree was not the first Branded is a very efficient and simplified handling of the blister effect.

Got it ;)

Sounds pretty Interesting!

Keenan

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
At the bottom of the case it say Artist bla bla and so does T11 cases.

So are you saying T11 is a rip-off? Because I made it clear that Black's Magic was out before T11 was. They are two very different sites they offer different tricks. They might look similar but they are very different. They are the owners of street magic magazine too

Jan 26, 2008
Blacks is not a copy cat of anyone. The software that theory 11 and blacks use for their DVDs is available worldwide and anyone can buy the software. It is nothing that has been homemade or computer generated. It is a default layout that comes already on the software program. So I dont see how its copying.

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
Blacks is not a copy cat of anyone. The software that theory 11 and blacks use for their DVDs is available worldwide and anyone can buy the software. It is nothing that has been homemade or computer generated. It is a default layout that comes already on the software program. So I dont see how its copying.

Wow, I didn't know it was a "default layout" or "homemade" even though I made it in my home. That would have saved Dan and I so much time when we created it from scratch months before Theory11's launch. Please let us know of this template available worldwide, seems like we're missing out on some royalties.

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. We're very flattered.

Wow, I didn't know it was a "default layout" or "homemade" even though I made it in my home. That would have saved Dan and I so much time when we created it from scratch months before Theory11's launch. Please let us know of this template available worldwide, seems like we're missing out on some royalties.

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. We're very flattered.

I believe the 'Template' as such could be found at www.theory11.com

Buy a DVD
Scan the Cover
Use it as your own

Hope this helps for next time D&D.

lol..

Oct 6, 2007
hahaa blink!

Blacks Magic actually redsigned their site recently, it was much different before.

And yes...their design is VERY SIMILAR to t11's. The footer, the 'featured' on the home page which is identical to the 'Latest News' on t11 homepage, dvd covers, even the flash player is similar!

Wasn't theory11 design by WA007 Design company?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results