Dresscode arrived

Jul 18, 2010
Long Island, New York
I've had it since two days ago and i have already performed it multiple times for spectators. They all went nuts. My facebook page exploded, and my phone recieved 39 texts overnight about how i am a god. I think this trick is worth the money. Lmfao.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
OH. MY. GOD.

Thats all that's going through my mind right now... I know everyone says Calen is a genius, but this is what makes him it. I wonder how many shirts he went through to think of this. Calen is like Einstein and Dresscode is like E=MC². Its like Edison and the light bulb... I could go on, but I think you guys get the point. AMAZING!

Rupayan

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Gosh!!! I ordered cards the day after I chose this for my SNC prize...cards came today but no dresscode :( I'm so stoke to get it!!

Jun 10, 2010
OH. MY. GOD.

Thats all that's going through my mind right now... I know everyone says Calen is a genius, but this is what makes him it. I wonder how many shirts he went through to think of this. Calen is like Einstein and Dresscode is like E=MC². Its like Edison and the light bulb... I could go on, but I think you guys get the point. AMAZING!

Rupayan

Somehow I doubt that Calen found 20,000 ways how NOT to make a light bulb, and to be honest, not many people embraced the whole E=MC^2 thing at first. There were political cartoons of a mushroom cloud from Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the equation inside the cloud, but yeah, I think we get the point. A. Ma. Zing. Hopefully I'll pick it up for Christmas...

Just as a thought, how much damage is done to the shirt? Like, completely rendering it useless for normal wear? Or is it something small, like sewing part of the shirt back together? And is the gimmick knacky and hard to make, or is it plain and simple?

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Somehow I doubt that Calen found 20,000 ways how NOT to make a light bulb, and to be honest, not many people embraced the whole E=MC^2 thing at first. There were political cartoons of a mushroom cloud from Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the equation inside the cloud, but yeah, I think we get the point. A. Ma. Zing. Hopefully I'll pick it up for Christmas...

Just as a thought, how much damage is done to the shirt? Like, completely rendering it useless for normal wear? Or is it something small, like sewing part of the shirt back together? And is the gimmick knacky and hard to make, or is it plain and simple?

Yeah, you won't be able to wear the shirt normally again. The shirt is easy to make, I made it in about 15 minutes and got it my first try.

Are you only able to make one gimmicked shirt (ie you need a new gimmick each time you want to use a diff outfit) or is it transferable?

Also just checking could you use it with say a sports jacket and a T-shirt (ala Justin Kredible)?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Are you only able to make one gimmicked shirt (ie you need a new gimmick each time you want to use a diff outfit) or is it transferable?

Also just checking could you use it with say a sports jacket and a T-shirt (ala Justin Kredible)?

You can set this up with as many shirts as you desire. I made the gimmick last night live on video chat with CK, and it was done in less than 5 minutes. Very simple, and once you make one, you will be able to make many more quickly.

Absolutely you can do this with a t-shirt and sports jacket - Kredible loves it.

You can set this up with as many shirts as you desire. I made the gimmick last night live on video chat with CK, and it was done in less than 5 minutes. Very simple.

Absolutely you can do this with a t-shirt and sports jacket - Kredible loves it.

Schweet! I have a "superhero" routine I do for my kids shows and I typically dress like Justin, so this would be PERFECT for a Superman type of costume change!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results