Dynamo mobile phone in glass bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya Guys!

I've seen Dynamo perform this, and it is in his new series on watch, but I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find it to perform it.

I can't find a video link on youtube despite looking, but basically you borrow a mobile phone and a glass bottle, and you slam both of them together and the next second the phone in now in the glass bottle.

It'd be awesome if you guys know anything!

Simon_Magic

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
He explained the method at the Lincolnshire Day of Magic last year. Let's just say it's not something you're going to be able to do easily, it's quite elaborate and something that he's refined over the last 2 or 3 years to get it to how it looks now.

Reactions: cp69
I'd still love to know how its done. He does a great thing with the haunted deck but I still haven't got that down. I like having things to work towards and I reckon it would fit my style now that I know my performance character.

Simon_Magic

I know, I met him a few years ago at the session and he showed me and Owen Packard and a few others how its done, but I hadn't seen the mobile phone trick back then. Is it out in any publication or could you PM me the basic details so I have something to work on?

Simon_Magic

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
From what I remember it's his own method that he came up with with Paul Cook, for that reason I don't think it's my place to expose it. I will say this though, when you watch videos of him doing it it will always have a chunk edited out to make it look better than it really is.

Oct 2, 2017
He explained the method at the Lincolnshire Day of Magic last year. Let's just say it's not something you're going to be able to do easily, it's quite elaborate and something that he's refined over the last 2 or 3 years to get it to how it looks now.
hi please can you give me the link were he explained the trick

Aug 25, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
If the trick is worth knowing the method to, then it's also worth investing some time and money into learning it. If it's not something you can purchase the method to, then "maybe"...the artist doesn't want it revealed. As magicians, we sometimes see something we would love to know the method to. On those occasions in which the method is not obtainable, we sometimes have to satisfy our curiosity by developing our own method of doing it, if for nothing more than curiosity.

Under no circumstance is it cool to ask other magicians how another magician does something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results