t11's biggest release - This Week!

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Hi guys!

Today (I think) t11 has posted this in its Twitter:

Preparing for what WILL be the most groundbreaking release event since our inception in 2007. What is it?

After the massive event of last summer, in which t11 published 5 amazing products, including a new site, I think this will be amazing... at least if it's better than that as stated!

What do you think this release will be??

Nov 8, 2007
Kenner replied on Twitter he knows what it is, and TOOC would certainly be T11's release to date, so my bet is on that.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This is something large. Something groundbreaking. Something truly revolutionary. That word gets thrown around way too often, but this is one of those rare situations where it is, by all means, an understatement. And yes, most certainly - the most significant release event thus far on theory11. Our four year anniversary occurs on August 31st. We plan to celebrate in a big, big way. ;)

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
A 1000-disc collection on all David Copperfield's illusions.

I can only dream.

J.

Exactly! A 1000 disc collection. Only for the low low price of only 10 billion dollars plus shipping and handling so about 100 trillion dollars in total... So will that be cash or credit? :)

cesarmadera

Operations Manager
Team member
Aug 14, 2010
Why is everyone just focused on products? Ok, they will be great, but seriously it's not often Bayme really stresses the fact that this will be revolutionary, a game changer, HUGE?

The wire anyone? Or at least some kind of event planned with Bicycle and their new partnership? A brick and mortar store which sells magic unlike any other?

C'mon guys, a couple of new products and some cards have been done before plenty of times. This sounds like something we've never seen before from the company.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Some Skype sessions, maybe? I mean, something similar to what E and Justin Miller have, for example...

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Wait so this is different from the release of the guardians v2 right? Also, can someone tell me what this totally out of control thing is? I feel totally out of the loop.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results