Bullet tips

Aug 25, 2012
Does anyone have any tips on Bullet by Andrei Jikh.
My one is pretty lowsy and is kind of slow.
There is massive room for improvement.

Thanks

Jul 25, 2012
Detroit, MI
Yes, very much so, it is a very good move and it won't take much time to learn at all, if your practice it for an hour nonstop you can get it down within the hour.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Practicing without the deck certainly helps! If you can, make a video and we'll see what's going on a bit clearer. Typically speaking though, doing the move a thousand times should help build muscle memory, the rest will come naturally.

Oct 23, 2011
Practicing without the deck certainly helps! If you can, make a video and we'll see what's going on a bit clearer. Typically speaking though, doing the move a thousand times should help build muscle memory, the rest will come naturally.

Words of Wisdom !

Aug 25, 2012
I can't actually upload a video, however I will attempt to explain it.

After pulling the card down and rotating it 90 degrees, I try to "flick" the card and it usually spirals off on to the floor.
If I manage to get past that point it becomes very choppy and the only way that it looks slightly flashy is if I move my hand around in a circular motion. Finally when I bring the card to the bottom it usually clips the card that is currently on the bottom and causes the pack to mangle slightly.

Sooooo yeah...

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Alrighty, I think I know how to solve this. Keep rotating it past 90 degrees, it should naturally want to twist which is when you have the middle finger take over and grip the card. After twisting past 90, the card will align itself in the perfect position for you to grab the card firmly between your index and middle finger. The main problem is that you don't have a secure enough grip, which is resulted by not comfortably/properly grabbing that card in the first place. Try it a few times!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results