Holiday Wheel

Oct 13, 2012
Lithuania
Hey (;,
I guess you will be contacted through the email you had entered before spinning the wheel. It just might take some time.
Good luck.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey jmagica, if you haven't received a confirmation email within 24 hours of your win, contact our support crew and we can try to manually verify your prize in the database (all wins are recorded). Then, we'll make sure it gets sent out ASAP.

jmagica

Elite Member
Oct 27, 2013
I still have not gotten the email, am i doing something wrong?? I spun it on my phone and clicked out of the window fast

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
They send them out in a weekly batch, I emailed support because Inwon a Red JAQK and they said if you don't get the email don't think you are forgotten, they just ship them out once a week in batches. They will contact you for shipping info nedded before they ship them in the weekly batch. Idk the day though.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for your patience over the holidays regarding shipping of free gifts won in the 2013 Holiday Contest.

Every winner should have received an email by now with further instructions and a link to verify shipping address. Check your inbox, spam folder, and if you think we missed you, send support a note for a quick resolution.

There are still prizes up for grabs, so spin on into the new year and win more free stuff!

Jul 13, 2011
OMG i WON i won i won gold monarch deck..played safe and took screenshot. Crazy becouse i got 4-5 times no reward in a row previous days. There is God loool. Waiting for that email now it has been 23 minutes no email only 1 and says your 1 token can win prizes with spinning wheell etc but this i receive everyday....
btw when i go to account settings --> adress.. there is nothing there i hope in that email to send my shipping info.. With what they ship? Is there tracking number etc..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results