Sold Out Cards

Feb 21, 2015
Are the cards that are currently sold out ever coming back or were they limited edition? I would love to see the Red,Gold,and Silver Monarchs out again, because the blue are my favorites and I never had a chance to get the other colors.

Thanks!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey Andrew!

The Red and Silver Monarchs are discontinued. We don't have plans to reprint these at this time, however that may happen at some point in the future.

The White Monarchs were recently reprinted as the White Gold Monarchs, and are only available in special circumstances. You can get them in The Archive by spending Elite Points, in contests, or in special events. They are not available for normal sales.

Have a great week!

// L

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Are the cards that are currently sold out ever coming back or were they limited edition? I would love to see the Red,Gold,and Silver Monarchs out again, because the blue are my favorites and I never had a chance to get the other colors.

Thanks!
If you are willing to spend extra money for these decks most online hubs like Amazon and eBay have these. That's how I bought my red, silver, and white gold v1 monarchs.

Mar 9, 2015
Well, in my case I'm from Perú (South America) and I'm wishing to do a 5 deck order, including the medallions which are sold out, approximately how long does it take a deck to be in stock again?

Blaziken

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2012
Quebec, Canada
twitter.com
Well, in my case I'm from Perú (South America) and I'm wishing to do a 5 deck order, including the medallions which are sold out, approximately how long does it take a deck to be in stock again?
It could take some time... Or they could be on their way to the warehouse. The only thing you can do is wait or try to buy it elsewhere or buy the other decks but the Medallions.

Mar 9, 2015
The problem is the total amount, I would buy just 4 of the 5 decks, but then with medallions left the shipment price would be too high just for 1 deck (From USA to Perú, like 20usd)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results