11/11/11 - A Signature Event at theory11

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Prizes?

-Jason England's Left Hand & Andrei Jikh's Right Hand. Not as trophies, but as surgical replacements for my own!

-Daniel Madison's Continuous Black & White Effect

That's all I got.

Jason England has two right hands. That's the secret to his success. We attach a thumbtip gimmick onto his Left Right Hand to make it look normal.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
T11 should do a "12 Days of Christmas" campaign....only make it "11 Days of Christmas" where each day they give out a prize to 1 of the customers who purchased that day.

The campaign promo can list the 11 things given out each day (much like the song). I think this will really amp up the excitement and daily purchases during December.

I think we did that in 2008 - where each day was a different prize drawing from Christmas until New Year's. Really awesome! This year, our holiday contest is much simpler. We raised the stakes significantly and tried to make it so that everyone can participate, no matter what.

Jul 2, 2011
Californiaaa
Quick question: do the Monarchs have a custom design for the suits and face cards, like the Sentinels?
Or just ignore this question if it can't be answered...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Quick question: do the Monarchs have a custom design for the suits and face cards, like the Sentinels?
Or just ignore this question if it can't be answered...

Original Ace of Spades, Jokers, and modified colors on the court cards in the style of the rest of the deck.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
What is the third release? Monarchs, High Rise, and _? Neat stuff for the holiday contest.

Awesome! The third release today is something far from new, but new to many of you reading this message. Hofzinser cards were introduced in the 1840's by Johann Hofzinser in Vienna (the "Father of Card Magic"). I don't think he was literally the father of card magic, pending results of a paternity test theory11 arranged this week. The concept of "see through cards" was not new - it was used for cartoons much earlier, but it was never applied to magic until then.

The cards can be held and felt freely, and when held up to the light, their identity is clear. When the card is overturned, it has changed. The possibilities with this gaff as a utility gimmick are endless, and the price is a steal. The cards are handmade, and we're providing THREE cards with each purchase.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Does a purchase on The Wire give you a point for the Holiday Contest?

Yep! Each item you purchase gives you one point, and each point is one chance to win whatever prize you want. Your points - you choose what prize you want the most. You can get one FREE point now by clicking the green button on the side of this page. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results