120+ hours and no answer

May 6, 2012
I've been waiting since Thursday morning for a reply to the effect I submitted to the Wire. What could have gone wrong?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey!

Sorry about the delay! The weekends can cause a delay in submission approvals occasionally. Rest assured, the guys on the approval team will get to your trick as soon as possible. They are reviewing videos as we speak.

Have an awesome day!

// L

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Great! Keep posting threads like this, eventually the Wire team will stop promising 72 hours. They need more time to review the submissions and until they admit it and change the program then we need to be vocal with how long it is taking.

Lyle, it says nothing about the weekends when submitting. If this is the reason then it would be helpful to know about it before hand :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Great! Keep posting threads like this, eventually the Wire team will stop promising 72 hours. They need more time to review the submissions and until they admit it and change the program then we need to be vocal with how long it is taking.

Lyle, it says nothing about the weekends when submitting. If this is the reason then it would be helpful to know about it before hand :)

Hey Josh, we're doing our best to get to as many submissions as possible. I believe I got in touch with you and responded pronto as soon as you messaged me. We also sent an email with regards to your submission, I think you may have missed it at one point. Out of the thousand or so Wire submissions we've done so far, we feel we do our best to stay true to that promise but we are human and we will of course make mistakes.

Like always, if there's anything urgent, please contact me at andrei@theory11.com and I will personally take care of it! Thank you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results