anyone do the 8000 point cardistry skype session?

Mar 3, 2013
E. Providence RI
hey guys, new to these forums and th11 in general, but so far have really enjoyed my time here and have learned a bunch of new material. i was just wondering if anyone has done the 1 hour cardistry skype session. im only at about 800 points so i clearly have ways to go but that's what i hope to cash them in on. i was just curious how the session went. do you ask questions about certain flourishes your working on/ have issues with? that general thing. im only about an intermediate flourisher but practice rigorously and that session looks like it could really help. thanks everyone.
~over&out~
M

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Hey Mikey! To my knowledge, no one has yet used their points toward a skype session but we're anxiously waiting for someone to get there. You can ask any question you'd like. If you need help with a specific flourish or want to learn something new, let us know. If you need any additional help I'm around!

Mar 3, 2013
E. Providence RI
wow first post and i get a response from andrei himself! goodlooks man much appreciated! will definitely be working to rack up them e-points.

p.s. that B4 cut is sick! my favorite cardistry download so far, nearly got it down pact

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results