Beginner cardistry?

Dec 23, 2010
I've tried to flourish, but i just can't do it. Any tips for a complete beginner in cardistry. I've tried everything on the wire, I just can't do it.

Jan 6, 2012
buy genesis v1, its expensive but its a great foundation for cardistry and its soooooo well produced.

Oct 11, 2012
Bremen/Germany
Yep, defiantly get Genesis (V1 first, then V2 and V3 as soon as it will be released). I couldn't even hold cards, now training about two weeks with Genesis and I'm already flourishing like a monster!

Nov 1, 2012
I am also a beginner, I have just been teaching myself with youtube for the past 2-3 weeks. so far i'm able to do a bunch of simple cuts like the charlier and swing and blah blah, the hot shot cut, and a really basic version of sybil. I don't know how long you have spent practicing but it took me many hours of practicing just for the cards not to slip out of packets when making any sort of move. It just seems to me that anything that seems impossible with this isn't at all, you just have to do it A LOT to get used to it.

Oct 11, 2012
Bremen/Germany
That's the awesomeness of this art, you get to learn a new move and mess it completely up 100 of times and think "no way!" and then the 101st time - BAAAM yout got it!

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Genesis v1 is a great place to start because it provides a huge solid base on which to get started. The variety of moves and content is something I really strived for. Furthermore, the DVD is nearly 4 hours long which should keep you busy for years to come. If you need help with any moves, let me know - I'm always around... being sneaky...!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results