Your Cart

Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support

Now Available: BLACK TYCOONS

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the Waldorf Astoria in New York.More Details

Forums

Ask questions, share ideas and participate in our weekly contests. Accelerate your advancement and, in the process, help each other.

David Blaine - Fantastic Performance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simple Magic, Aug 26, 2011.

1. That's probably one of the better reactions from an ACR effect that I've seen.

2. Beautiful performance, in technique and character.

3. Another example that simple is best :) Great performance :)

4. Great! thanks for shairing that man! And as a side note, where can i learn "riped and restored card trick? :p

Erik.

5. David Williamson's DVD "Sleight of Dave." It's quite the masterpiece. The video cuts before Blaine does the restoration, but I'm sure you've seen it before.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
  6. Great, thanks Mat!

7. Emp

Emp

This just blows my mind. I have just started learning magic, literally a month ago today, and while I now know some basic sleights and am familiar with ACR routines this just amazes me.

8. Something common with magicians .... we enjoy nothing more than a well executed piece of close up effect ....

9. That is the truth... !

10. Does anyone know where this was? I've never seen David performing in that kind of venue.

11. looks like the dive of death special. except... he's not upside down...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
  12. it definitely wasn't that

13. Doug McKenzie

Doug McKenzie theory11 artist

This was at a corporate event in CA last week. DB killed and the audience of 4,000 loved him

14. David Blaine must have endless gigs. :p

Login to theory11

Forgot Password?

Create New Account