Your Cart

Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Account Support

JAQK Blue Edition Playing Cards

Limited Edition. Now Available. Produced in collaboration with JAQK Cellars.More Details

Ask questions, share ideas and participate in our weekly contests. Accelerate your advancement and, in the process, help each other.

Dresscode arrived

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rneogy, Dec 8, 2010.

1. I just got it today! I think i'm the first! SO yeah. I will start watching it NOW and share my thoughts in a bit.
  2. I've had it since two days ago and i have already performed it multiple times for spectators. They all went nuts. My facebook page exploded, and my phone recieved 39 texts overnight about how i am a god. I think this trick is worth the money. Lmfao.
  3. OH. MY. GOD.

Thats all that's going through my mind right now... I know everyone says Calen is a genius, but this is what makes him it. I wonder how many shirts he went through to think of this. Calen is like Einstein and Dresscode is like E=MC². Its like Edison and the light bulb... I could go on, but I think you guys get the point. AMAZING!

4. Gosh!!! I ordered cards the day after I chose this for my SNC came today but no dresscode :( I'm so stoke to get it!!
  5. Somehow I doubt that Calen found 20,000 ways how NOT to make a light bulb, and to be honest, not many people embraced the whole E=MC^2 thing at first. There were political cartoons of a mushroom cloud from Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the equation inside the cloud, but yeah, I think we get the point. A. Ma. Zing. Hopefully I'll pick it up for Christmas...

Just as a thought, how much damage is done to the shirt? Like, completely rendering it useless for normal wear? Or is it something small, like sewing part of the shirt back together? And is the gimmick knacky and hard to make, or is it plain and simple?
  6. I got mine today at 12:00PM, I have the delivery notice to prove it LOL!

This effect is SO powerful and SO slick, I love it!
  7. Yeah, you won't be able to wear the shirt normally again. The shirt is easy to make, I made it in about 15 minutes and got it my first try.
  8. Still no DRESSCODE in the mail for me :(
  9. Can this gimmicked shirt be re-used over and over?
  10. Yes you will be able to use it over and over for a very long time.

11. Are you only able to make one gimmicked shirt (ie you need a new gimmick each time you want to use a diff outfit) or is it transferable?

Also just checking could you use it with say a sports jacket and a T-shirt (ala Justin Kredible)?
  12. mine still hasnt come yet, Hope it gets here next week lol
  13. j.bayme

j.bayme ceo / theory11 Staff Member

You can set this up with as many shirts as you desire. I made the gimmick last night live on video chat with CK, and it was done in less than 5 minutes. Very simple, and once you make one, you will be able to make many more quickly.

Absolutely you can do this with a t-shirt and sports jacket - Kredible loves it.
  14. Schweet! I have a "superhero" routine I do for my kids shows and I typically dress like Justin, so this would be PERFECT for a Superman type of costume change!

Login to theory11

Forgot Password?

Create New Account