Is it just me? Chris Kenner DVD?

Aug 16, 2011
Is it just me? or should they have a Chris Kenner DVD with all of the effects he does on here? From the looks of it, it seems like they were all shot in the same location, so possibly filmed back to back? Heck, even if they weren't I'd still like to see a Chris Kenner DVD made. I'm just wondering why T11 doesn't bundle all of the Chris Kenner effects into one DVD like what they did for Jason England's Foundations. Just my opinion and I would love to see this happen one day. Who knows, maybe a project will be in the works one day to make it happen. I guess this is more of a question to Chris Kenner and J.B. of a possible reality of this happening, but just thought I'd throw it out there, as I am sure that I would not be the only one interested in it.

Dec 29, 2011
I believe 4 or 5 years ago they began production of a Totally Out Of Control DVD, containing all the effects in his book, but I dont think it properly came to completion, and what they did have was released as the one on one downloads you can now get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 16, 2011
I believe 4 or 5 years ago they began production of a Totally Out Of Control DVD, containing all the effects in his book, but I dont think it properly came to completion, and what they did have was released as the one on one downloads you can now get.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. Also, I think they should complete the project, but I'm sure it all depends on Chris Kenner's schedule and also T11's and production costs, etc.

Dec 29, 2011
Yeah I'm not really sure why it wasn't finished, though I have a feeling there was a specific reason for it.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Yeah I'm not really sure why it wasn't finished, though I have a feeling there was a specific reason for it.

Mostly an issue of schedule in CK's work with David Copperfield (they're doing 15 shows this week in Las Vegas). Since that original footage was captured, our production quality has improved dramatically, so when we do revisit this - and I'm sure we will - it will certainly be well worth the wait.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results