Your Cart

Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support

Now Available: DOUBLE CROSS

As performed by Dan White backstage at The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon!More Details

Forums

Ask questions, share ideas and participate in our weekly contests. Accelerate your advancement and, in the process, help each other.

Karnival Deck - By BigBlindMedia

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by alexbmagic, Aug 28, 2008.

1. sup
    check it out the first photograph of their deck to be released in winter 2008.
    i personally think it has a really elegant and simple design.I actully prefer the image i inverted (the black deck)
    what do you think?

NOTE: i inverted the second image on paint they are not as far as i know releaseing the black deck.

i dont know the price how ever i do know that they will be sold over at bigblindmedia.

www.bigblindmedia.com

if you want more info join there mailing list for free gifts and special offers.

"well this video just shows the joker and the back design

http://www.bigblindmedia.com/karnival.htm"- quoted from unleasher

all the best
    Alexb out

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
  2. although it has the splattered paint touch which i usually do not like, in this case i think the design is pretty cool, i rather like em

3. Those are some hardcore cards.

4. These looks awesome from the case... can you please post extra info.... like where they will be sold and the price :D

5. sup
    i dont know the price how ever i do know that they will be sold over at bigblindmedia.

www.bigblindmedia.com

if you want more info join there mailing list for free gifts and special offers.

all the best

6. Thanks for the info... just a question are they legit (the company/website)? :p

7. "Thanks for the info... just a question are they legit (the company/website)?"

oh yeah there a great company with great products and great people that run it, i've meet owen at blackpool he's one of the nicest guys ive ever met. they have free shipping all over the world too.

i have several of there products and not one has disapointed me.

hope i helped.
    speak to ya soon

8. Big Blind Media is where it's at.
    They are legit.
    You can get most their products off magicproshop or penguin for cheaper than what they list though.

9. looks awesome both the white and the black

10. Seriously!
    I'm might have to pick some up.

11. I want them so......

12. Can't wait for it!

13. Deechristopher

Deechristopher theory11 moderator Moderator

BBM are the kings of kool.

Owen's beard is so razor slick, he once made a glass of water become a comb. It was SICK.

But on a more serious note, Yes BBM are legit - One of the best companies out there in my opinion, but they are in the UK, so if you're in the states it might be quicker to pick up from a store!

And the cards...Well I want some. The pics released so far look great and I know that Owen wouldn't settle for anything but the best from his track record with other projects!

D.

14. I second that.

15. I oncur, Owens a super nice guy and BBM are putting out some serious quality stuff!

The Karnival decks will be buff as hell, I'm really looking forward to the release!

CL

16. Those look pretty awesome.

17. I thought this deck was something else. I mean, when I looked at and I was "wow". That kneeling skeleton was from the show "SCARRED", It looked like a cutout and pasted onto there.

18. I'm wondering if "limited edition" means they'll only sell a certain amount?

19. Well, if that IS the case, I'm hitting Owen up ASAP!

These cards LOOK amazing, and even if they're just on regular bike stock, they'll be class. May not be fashionable to say, but bikes work well enough for me on a performance to performance (A to B) basis!

CL

Login to theory11

Forgot Password?

Create New Account