My Shipment

somecallmetim96

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2013
Dallas, TX
www.youtube.com
I recently ordered some tricks on Penguin Magic, now I don't hate T11 at all, I just took advantage of Penguin's 5 tricks for 99.99 deal. I will probably receive the package tomorrow.
In it, I will have.
The V Deck by Peter Nardi.
The Edge by Matthieu Bich
Filter by Rick Lax
DST by Luke Dancy and David Regal
and Torn 2 Pieces by Shawn Farquhar
If you have any of them. Which ones do you think are the quickest to learn and then perform?
Thanks!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Tim, somewhat subjective question, but in the case of Edge - that's an almost entirely self-working effect, where the (brilliant) gimmick does all of the secret sauce for you. But, in any event, all of these will take some practice and experimentation to perform smoothly, so I would recommend focusing on just one effect at a time until you're comfortable with it, experienced with it, and ready to move onto mastering the next.

HAVE FUN with all of those - a lot of great, creative material you'll soon be receiving.

somecallmetim96

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2013
Dallas, TX
www.youtube.com
Hey Tim, somewhat subjective question, but in the case of Edge - that's an almost entirely self-working effect, where the (brilliant) gimmick does all of the secret sauce for you. But, in any event, all of these will take some practice and experimentation to perform smoothly, so I would recommend focusing on just one effect at a time until you're comfortable with it, experienced with it, and ready to move onto mastering the next.

HAVE FUN with all of those - a lot of great, creative material you'll soon be receiving.

Alright then, thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results