Your Cart

Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support

MailChimp Playing Cards

Presented by MailChimp, Fuzzco, and theory11. Sure to satisfy apes and humans alike.More Details

Forums

Ask questions, share ideas and participate in our weekly contests. Accelerate your advancement and, in the process, help each other.

New Copperfield Team :: Calen Morelli + Blake Vogt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Apr 13, 2011.

1. j.bayme

j.bayme ceo / theory11 Staff Member

It's a monumental achievement, and it was made official and announced tonight. Chris Kenner (executive producer, David Copperfield) hired Calen Morelli and Blake Vogt this past week to be the newest members of the David Copperfield team.

I am not sure of their exact position, but they will be working alongside the existing, absolutely unrivaled creative team. This is a huge opportunity for two of this industry's most fruitful young creators to continue their journey in working for and working with the most successful magician - and most successful magic creators - of our time.

Please join me in congratulating both of these dudes, as they deserve every bit of our applause.

2. This is incredible and I want to congratulate both of them. I've been a huge fan of Calen's for a while now so to hear him having success like this is just great. He has a great creative mind and has earned every bit of this. Congrats to Blake as well and I wish both of them luck with this.

3. What an incredible opportunity! I'm so excited for Calen and Blake! Kudos fellas!

4. timsilva

timsilva Elite Member

Congrats guys!! :)

5. Holy Sh*t!!! That is kinda amazing! What an opportunity!!! o_O
    Congrats to you guys!!!! :)

6. amazing!!! congratz to you both!! :DD

7. that's amazing!!!!!!!! Well done! :)

8. That's one hell of an opportunity given to you two, but you guys EARNED it! Congratulations!

9. Andrei

Andrei vp, production [theory11] Staff Member

Calen and Blake rock. Love you guys.

10. Congrats guys! That is really awesome!

11. congratulations guys !

12. RickEverhart

RickEverhart forum moderator / t11 Moderator

Wow...that is unreal. Sounds like the creative strategies that the two of them came up with is well worth it. Congrats and have a blast.

13. That's an awesome job to have. Congrats to Calen and Blake. Wish you guys nothing but the best

14. Wow! Calen has had so much success in just a few years in magic. I can't wait to hear more about Blake's upcoming release(s). These two are very deserving of it, but it is still pretty amazing.

15. Great news!!! Congrats on both of you!!

16. Blake and Calen have serious brain-melting powers. This is well deserved. Congrats guys!

Kevin

17. Congrats to two of my favorite magicians!

18. I knew it would be only a matter of time before Copperfield would steal these guys for himself, he's a smart guy for hiring these guys. Now to start working on my resume....

19. Well congratz to them both! Good to see nice things like this happen to good people.

20. Congratulations guys!!!!!
    It's always has been a long dream of mine to be part of Copperfied's team. I now envy you guys more than ever.

Nathaniel