"Now You See Me" the movie

Mar 14, 2012
Does the magicians from T11 team was involved in shooting this movie? Perhaps, as consultants or mmm... doubles? :)

Aug 16, 2011
As far as I know, I do not believe that anyone from the theory11 team was a consultant in the movie. It is possible one of the theory11 artists, such as Jason England was a consultant, (as he was in the movie Shade) but I think theory11 would have been advertising the movie more if they were involved.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Keith Barry, David Kwong and Jonathan Levit are listed as the consultants for magic-related things. Mentalist, Head Magic and Magic respectively.

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
I saw a tweet recently from Dan and Dave saying they were hand doubles for some of the scenes.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Very excited about this film! Monarch Playing Cards were used in the production, and Dan and Dave served as hand doubles in a few scenes. One of the minds responsible for the great visuals in the film is our friend Larry Fong, who shot much of the movie on location in New Orleans. Larry also served as cinematographer for 300, Watchmen, Super 8, Sucker Punch, and the first seven episodes of LOST.

The magic within Now You See Me was spearheaded by David Kwong, and the film was directed by Louis Leterrier (Transporter, Transporter 2, The Incredible Hulk). Very excited about this film and happy to see a lot of magic in the movies in 2013!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results