Reality Is Plastic

May 1, 2009
UK
The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis

This book is about hypnosis and how to use it effectively. It will teach you what hypnosis is and how to hypnotise people anytime and anywhere.
Whether your aim is to use hypnosis for fun, influence, profit or hypnotic engineering this book will show you how.

If anyone owns the 'Reality Is Plastic' PDF Ebook, please can you write a review thank you. I've already read some reviews but i would like to read some more reviews to help me make up my mind on buying 'Reality Is Plastic.'

If some also don't own Reality Is Plastic & you are also interested in Impromptu Hypnosis read this.
http://movies.magicshop.co.uk/demos/realitylook.pdf

Oct 13, 2008
I wouldn't be too concerned Mr Kras. Having the book, knowing the methods, it's a different ball game actually doing it and making it work.

I own Reality Is Plastic, and the DVD that accompanies it. It's effective and simple, and takes the myth and mystery out of the art of hypnotism.

If any magicians out there are interested in using hypnosis as part of their act i can't recommend it enough. You need to be sure though. As Yoda says, Its do or do not, there is no try.

May 1, 2009
UK
Thanks for your replies, as far as 'Reality Is Plastic' i going to get the Ebook with the Tuition Video. After reading some more reviews else where today, alot of people are highly recommending this to me.

How is the customer service at Merchant of Magic? I just ordered Reality is Plastic from them, but the instant download link was expired. I sent them an e-mail and am currently waiting for a response. Given our different time zones and the fact they're most likely a busy shop, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. But has anyone had similar issues before? Just curious.

RS.

May 1, 2009
UK
Hi,
Merchant Of Magic are a reliable company so don't get too worried, i have ordered off them for over five years now & they have always been very helpful with me. Iam sure you'll have an e-mail tomorrow as its night time here (UK) i hope this has help you & put your mind at rest.

reality is plastic is a killer book.
it gives many methods and techniques to induce and is full of good images and instruction.
very very easy read and it has helped me with my own act! not just hypnosis act, but my magic.
lots of nice ideas and it will even help you make your own inductions. this is very difficult for a begginer. If i had to choose this or Zap, Choose this!
but zap is nice too. but this is better because its more than one technique

I notified Anthony Jacquin of my situation with the Merchant of Magic, and he immediately sent me an electronic copy of the book as well a few helpful supplements aimed toward magicians and mentalists. Grimshaw, you're absolutely correct-- his customer service is incomparable. I anxiously read the book cover to cover in a matter of hours and had a few initial questions for him. He responded to my e-mail within minutes, and I'm sure it was during red-eye hours in the UK. He seemed genuinely involved in the learning process and offered some very valuable advice. I'm a new fan.

My initial thoughts of Reality is Plastic-- are amazing. It's by far my favorite buy this year. It's such an easy read, but I believe it should be aimed toward mature, competant individuals. 13-year-old Derren Brown wannabes would probably do more harm than good attempting this material. Anyone with a decent understanding in the basics of hypnosis is highly encouraged to pick this up. For beginners without the slightest knowledge base, I recommend looking into Trickshop's Mastering Hypnosis e-book and their other related products prior to studying RiP.

Reality is Plastic lays out the fundamentals of impromptu hypnosis and easily structures how to lead a subject into taking your every direction flawlessly. I admittedly had fears of incorporating hypnosis into my mentalism work, but after reading this-- I plan on taking hypnosis much more seriously and using it as a reliable tool. It is a great buy for anyone seriously interested in learning the craft. It has details on advanced techniques such as instant inductions and deepening patterns and amusing demonstrations. I realy couldn't ask for much more in a hypnosis crash crouse. With that said, the material in it will definitely take some practice and confidence to pull off. If you're uneasy with the prospect of very intangible (inexplicable) methods, hypnosis will undoubtedly be a challenging craft to learn. But for the open-minded and seriously interested, Anthony Jacquin's insight is a goldmine.

RS.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results