Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support

NoMad Playing Cards - Now Available

A collaboration with The NoMad Hotel in New York. Made in America.More Details

Forums

Ask questions, share ideas and participate in our weekly contests. Accelerate your advancement and, in the process, help each other.

Saturday Night Contest - Cards on Camera

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casey Rudd

Casey Rudd Social Director // theory11 interactive Staff Member

Hey everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend thus far. This week's contest comes from member theSunnyG in the What You Think thread!

Tonight's contest is going to be a showcase of YOUR favorite theory11 deck. All you have to do is film a trailer for your favorite deck that is produced by theory11. Make the length of your trailer 60 seconds or less. You can use Cardistry, magic, or both - the sky's the limit. NOTE: New videos only! Any video uploaded before the posting of this contest is not eligible.

Once you have made your trailer, upload it to either YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link to your video in response to this forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST, Sunday, July 13th. We are giving you a little over 24 hours to participate this week!

What can you take home? A brick of playing cards that you showcased in your trailer
    (anything we have in stock) AND 1,000 Elite Member Points! We can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us this week. Start planning!

2. Bicycle masters edition is from theory11?

3. No, those were from Ellusionist.

4. My SNC Entry: Tally-Ho Circle Back

Heres my SNC Entry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ox86k899gE
    Hope you all enjoy it! (i know i wrote Fan Back in the video not Circle Back, my mistake)
    Good luck to everyone!!!!

5. Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
  6. Pierrot your video is set to private

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
  7. Yes it was

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
  8. Can I use Bicycle Standards?

9. Casey Rudd

Casey Rudd Social Director // theory11 interactive Staff Member

absolutely!

10. Can I just use a bicycle deck I got at a pharmacy? Or a bicycle double blank deck?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.