Saturday Night Contest - Crazy About Coins

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Here is my entry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yqTyLVf0f0

I think I made it just in time!

Sorry about the crappy webcam quality! I hope you guys can see past that. I did a two coin routine I put together using sleights I have learned from Bobo's, Justin Miller, Eric Jones, and Ponta the Smith!

I just noticed that the audio is REALLY low on the video. I'm not sure if it is my computer or the video itself but it did get easier to hear when I put my headphones on! I apologize and I hope you guys can hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Time for the results!

Tonight's contest showed a lot of good entries. It's definitely nice to see some coin magic every once in a while. Props to everyone for entering tonight! But however, only one person can win the prize tonight. This entry showed fluidity and smoothness in his coin routine. Let's congratulate ljqzkw for his submission HERE. Congratulations for executing 3 Fly in a smooth and elegant manner.

Once again, I'd like to thank every single one of you for participating in tonight's contest. You guys rock! See you back next week for yet another fun and exciting SNC!

Dec 22, 2008
Hey guys! Time for the results!

Tonight's contest showed a lot of good entries. It's definitely nice to see some coin magic every once in a while. Props to everyone for entering tonight! But however, only one person can win the prize tonight. This entry showed fluidity and smoothness in his coin routine. Let's congratulate ljqzkw for his submission HERE. Congratulations for executing 3 Fly in a smooth and elegant manner.

Once again, I'd like to thank every single one of you for participating in tonight's contest. You guys rock! See you back next week for yet another fun and exciting SNC!

Thanks alot, Casey!

But other than the cool prizes, any feedbacks, suggestions, and critique will be much appreciated.

Hopefully, Chris himself can take a look.

Lewis.

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Hey, congratulations ljqzkw!
MalibuARMY, or Anna, your link doesn't work.
and lastly, I think that joshrobarts had the best submission.
have a great year everyone!

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Hey, congratulations ljqzkw!
MalibuARMY, or Anna, your link doesn't work.
and lastly, I think that joshrobarts had the best submission.
have a great year everyone!

hey man thanks for the vote of confidence. lots of great videos this time around. Stay tuned for more after i get back to practicing coin stuff.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results