Your Cart

Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Account Support

Now Available: BLACK TYCOONS

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the Waldorf Astoria in New York.More Details

Ask questions, share ideas and participate in our weekly contests. Accelerate your advancement and, in the process, help each other.

Standard Black Monarchs

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by Skeptique, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Please tell me they aren't permanently out of stock. I would be quite disappointed...
  2. Well.....they had to send a HUGE order of them to Liam Neeson, and you know you don't really want to make him mad...nah i'm just messing with you, they will more then likley be back in stock but it may take a while.
  3. Oh man, I definitely dont want to mess with his "particular set of skills." I suppose ill just have to wait then. Thanks!
  4. MichaelJames

MichaelJames theory11 creative director Moderator

It is true that we sent some to Liam Neeson. We should all be very afraid. Very afraid. Anywayyy, haha yes, standard blue Monarchs will be back in stock soon! We'll keep you guys updated.

5. Lyle Borders

Lyle Borders director of operations // theory11 Staff Member

There cards, by the way, are still my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE deck from within my collection of nearly 500 decks, hands down. A few decks have challenged it, but none have ever surpassed it. Artisans have a shot, but this deck is the only deck I have ever obsessed about.

Just sayin'. They are worth the wait.

// L

Login to theory11

Forgot Password?

Create New Account