Surprise Coming Soon?

Jun 27, 2013
J. Bayne said in a post today "something special coming soon" Where they had to update there systems for it. Just wondering what you guys think that might be? I believe that Calen Morelli is going to be involved somehow he said he was doing something in LA and in some of his videos it has a guy with a professional camera video taping his tricks. What do you guys think is coming to theory 11?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
J. Bayne said in a post today "something special coming soon" Where they had to update there systems for it. Just wondering what you guys think that might be? I believe that Calen Morelli is going to be involved somehow he said he was doing something in LA and in some of his videos it has a guy with a professional camera video taping his tricks. What do you guys think is coming to theory 11?

While I certainly believe that a guy like Calen Morelli has enough talent to pull off more than one project at a time - He was creating/filming the Gaff System for Ellusionist in LA.

venom546

Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
lol when J. Bayne responded to my thread saying something special is coming, I was like "oh snap. Got to start saving up my money" lol. I was going to ask him but I know he won't tell me. But I am kind of excited :)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Not a surprise... ... surprises. Plural. Several of which represent our most ambitious magic and playing card projects ever. Literally - ever.

Behind the scenes, our team has been working around the clock for months to make this happen. When you see all of it - any of it - everything will suddenly make sense. For now, I'll allow the mystery to remain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results