Your Cart

Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support

MailChimp Playing Cards

Presented by MailChimp, Fuzzco, and theory11. Sure to satisfy apes and humans alike.More Details

Forums

Ask questions, share ideas and participate in our weekly contests. Accelerate your advancement and, in the process, help each other.

Surprise Coming Soon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CIassic, Oct 9, 2013.

1. J. Bayne said in a post today "something special coming soon" Where they had to update there systems for it. Just wondering what you guys think that might be? I believe that Calen Morelli is going to be involved somehow he said he was doing something in LA and in some of his videos it has a guy with a professional camera video taping his tricks. What do you guys think is coming to theory 11?

2. While I certainly believe that a guy like Calen Morelli has enough talent to pull off more than one project at a time - He was creating/filming the Gaff System for Ellusionist in LA.

3. venom546

venom546 Elite Member

lol when J. Bayne responded to my thread saying something special is coming, I was like "oh snap. Got to start saving up my money" lol. I was going to ask him but I know he won't tell me. But I am kind of excited :)

4. Gaff system?

5. OR. . . maybe they are going to do someting for the forum, like follow the encouragement I and others have made here in the past month or so?

6. Look at E's Facebook page.

7. I wonder what it could be.....the holidays are coming so I hope it is something big!

8. j.bayme

j.bayme ceo / theory11 Staff Member

Not a surprise... ... surprises. Plural. Several of which represent our most ambitious magic and playing card projects ever. Literally - ever.

Behind the scenes, our team has been working around the clock for months to make this happen. When you see all of it - any of it - everything will suddenly make sense. For now, I'll allow the mystery to remain.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
  9. The Code by Andy Nyman for exemple? ;) Can't wait to see more than a sneak peek!!