Two New Additions to theory11 crew

Jun 10, 2010
Cool... So what's Casey going to be releasing? The Acetone Change? Or Blueline? :)

Acetone Change... As of now, he has no plans to release it (since the last time I checked.)

As far as Blueline... No offense, and I know some of you guys enjoy the joke, but it's SERIOUSLY OLD. I mean, like, ANCIENT. Older then the dinosaurs and shiz. If you guys want to keep going ahead with it, go for it, but I just thought you ought to know it's been used so much it's lost any humor it had started out with.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I too am excited to see this years Christmas contest!

Very, very soon. Stay tuned over the coming days. We are prepared and ready to unleash something that stands head over heals above any contest we have ever done before. But moreso than the contest, I'm excited about the FIVE new releases...

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Acetone Change... As of now, he has no plans to release it (since the last time I checked.)

As far as Blueline... No offense, and I know some of you guys enjoy the joke, but it's SERIOUSLY OLD. I mean, like, ANCIENT. Older then the dinosaurs and shiz. If you guys want to keep going ahead with it, go for it, but I just thought you ought to know it's been used so much it's lost any humor it had started out with.

I was kidding about that... I was hoping by the smiley face at the end of my sentence that people would understand it as a joke, and not bash me on it... Well sorry for not making that clear...

Looking forward to the 5 releases

Rupayan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results