What is your favorite flourish?

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
Favourite flourish to do - I'm not a flourish guy (until I pick up Trilogy) but I do like to mess around with De'vo's Flash Drei, as I think the initial display, then the basic cutting sequence paces well.

Favourite flourish to watch - Good LePaul Spreads and De'vo's CTG.

Ty

hyo

Sep 1, 2007
My favorite flourish is Tudor's What the hell. It just really amazes laymen and looks so cool...

You should check out richards video of him performing it :D

The one I perform the most would be some Molecule variations...

I find myself doing the Molecule 4 (all phases) a lot... Same with the Molecule 2. It just feels right the way it flows in the hand. I also love this mixture of Mary Jane, and a couple triple cuts. Another fun one is the KFC cut? I dunno what it's called really.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I've pretty much mastered everything on Xtreme Beginners and now I'm moving to the trilogy.

My favorite single no display-ish flourishes are the Lepaul S-Spread and the carnahan fan

My favorite more complicated flourishes I'm still working on is the phases of molecule 4 and pandora.

Sep 3, 2007
New Jersey
I love Devo's Cobra cut. I think that it really holds up to its name and I also like to do Impossible Stack Close with a Sybil variation in it.

I can never favourize a certain thing, but here are a few flourishes that I love;

Favourite multi-packet flourishes that I do:
Jackson Five, Pandora, Akira, Tornado Cut, Molecule 4, ReInvention

Favourite misc. flourishes that I do:
Carnahan Fan, T.G. Murphy Deck Flip, Under Pressure, Erdnase Go Round

Favourite flourishes that I cannot do:
Tectonic Verb

Not sure what you will gain from such pieces of knowledge but there you go,
Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
Im going to have to go with Pandora and Underpressure; Underpressure seems to catch a lot of peoples eyes when I randomly do it in class.

Sep 1, 2007
I can never favourize a certain thing, but here are a few flourishes that I love;

Favourite multi-packet flourishes that I do:
Jackson Five, Pandora, Akira, Tornado Cut, Molecule 4, ReInvention

Favourite misc. flourishes that I do:
Carnahan Fan, T.G. Murphy Deck Flip, Under Pressure, Erdnase Go Round

Favourite flourishes that I cannot do:
Tectonic Verb

Not sure what you will gain from such pieces of knowledge but there you go,
Jordan

Indeed. I would have the exact same list.

Sep 2, 2007
i love ace productions. awesome blossom and real time gets my vote. awesome blossom looks like a great explosion or firecracker and real time looks beautiful especially because of the wave motion. molecules are great too.

Sep 1, 2007
I can do: LDS(vertical version<--no flick), as well as this false cut I came up with(havn't named it yet)
can't do: the Joans(sp?) change

I'm not big in flourishing (more into tricks), so my favorite flourish would have to be the Moth cut (a variation of the Butterfly cut, it is taught on Justin Miller's Strolling Hands DVDs. Excellent set, by the way).

Like I said, it's a variation on the Butterfly cut that retains the top stock. Because it can keep the top cards in order, I use it all the time when I'm pretending to look for cards because the flourish actually looks like you're looking their card.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results