Show Off 3 Brian Tudor?

Jul 22, 2008
In Greece
i purchased show off 3 with brian tudor...he is a great cardishian but...he is getting mad over the years..hehe no acctualy the teaching is SO bad...my advice is to not buy the dvd...madison and dan and dave forever;-p

May 2, 2008
i purchased show off 3 with brian tudor...he is a great cardishian but...he is getting mad over the years..hehe no acctualy the teaching is SO bad...my advice is to not buy the dvd...madison and dan and dave forever;-p

I recently got this DVD, the teaching is not even close to as bad as people are making it out to be.

Please don't try to stray people away from purchasing this, this truly is a great DVD.

Sep 16, 2007
texas
The teaching is fine; there is slow motion for most of the flourishes and even though his explanations are short, you can clearly see what he is doing.

I think it's his attitude more than anything else that makes everyone say his teaching in this DVD is horrible.

For isntance, at multiple points in the DVD he seems to give up teaching and blurt out "Good luck" (odd thing to say...).

My favorite one though is when he says something similar to "create your own @$#%, get off my balls"

Despite these little angry (and funny) bursts, the teaching could be much worse and isn't impossible to learn from.

Jul 22, 2008
In Greece
maybe (stephen g) it's true that the atitude making the dvd so hard to watch...hehe but i think it's very immportant to get xitd about the presentation.i think i will agree with you.but teaching in a good way and conecting as much as possible make a dvd perfect...
peace...

The teaching wasn't horrendous, I learned things from it. The only beef I had with the DVD was that there was no over-the-shoulder camera for the more complex flourishes (What the Hell Happened to Sybil 3, Castro variations).

~PaCo

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
maybe (stephen g) it's true that the atitude making the dvd so hard to watch...hehe. but i think it's very immportant to get xitd about the presentation.i think i will agree with you.but teaching in a good way and conecting as much as possible make a dvd perfect...
peace...

Those are just a few of the mistakes I spotted within a minute of reading your post. Is it really THAT difficult to type like you at least know the gist of the English language, and are above the age of two? :rolleyes: I mean, what in the heck is "xitd"... I that's not even close to a word. Also, I think your Shift Button is broken... you may want to look into that.

Sep 1, 2007
Those are just a few of the mistakes I spotted within a minute of reading your post. Is it really THAT difficult to type like you at least know the gist of the English language, and are above the age of two? :rolleyes: I mean, what in the heck is "xitd"... I that's not even close to a word. Also, I think your Shift Button is broken... you may want to look into that.

He's from Greece, English isn't his native language.

Jul 22, 2008
In Greece
first of all thanks elis..and second adjones please go and read the wonderful thread don't destroy this place and you will realize that the thing is that we all love magic here and we are not in school...so please!anyway i have no probem if you're correcting me because i have allredy told to people that i come from Greece but you can do it in a friendly way...:) and i will not start a conversasion about the Greek language beacause it's the mother of all languages but again,we are not a school here!so i am sorry if i did some mistakes...
peace Linoswizard (from Greece)lol

Jun 22, 2008
earth
I have showoff 3, I really like it. I had such a good laugh as he spoke, and I agree with almost everything he said.
If you are complaining about his teaching style then I'm sorry to say that you are wanting to be spoon fed. If you have ever learned magic from a book then tudors teaching should be welcomed. but if you have never learned anything from a book then it's understandable why you dislike him.
there is a great sense of accomplishment when you are able to work out what is written in a book. I find many dvds totally remove that sense of achievement, tudor shows you how it's done but doesn't go into long explinations nor does he go over it and over it and over it.
tudors material is for people who are driven and have patience.

show off 3 is great, it's that simple.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
i have the DVD and i didnt learn anything out of it:mad:

You probably didnt learn anything because you skipped vol1 & 2
If you mastered ShowOff 1 and 2 then you shouldnt have a problem with vol 3
I learned everything in the tape in one Week.
I said learned not mastered
The Ones that were harder were the new cuts like The Tudor cut Two.
I highly recommend this DVD
If you dont know the OHcuts,Castro,Or "What the Hell" then dont buy it.
"For all the people that criticize my teaching is like Crate your own meterial"

In my opinion, Show Off 3 is rather unhelpful. Brian skims through the moves at top speed like he's in a hurry to get them over with, most of the 'teaching angles' aren't too great... And he seems to be very p*ssed off with something.

If you have patience and a persistent determination, then yes this will help you out an awful lot, although I'm sure the 'rewind' and 'play' buttons on your DVD player's remote will soon be properly broken.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
In my opinion, Show Off 3 is rather unhelpful. Brian skims through the moves at top speed like he's in a hurry to get them over with, most of the 'teaching angles' aren't too great... And he seems to be very p*ssed off with something.

If you have patience and a persistent determination, then yes this will help you out an awful lot, although I'm sure the 'rewind' and 'play' buttons on your DVD player's remote will soon be properly broken.

What Can I Say
hes Faster than anybody else
and he proves it With ShowOff VOl 3
Those explanations were 20 seconds long
No one is faster than that
No ONE!

I was re watching his showoff series( 1 and 2) and generation extreme. It's not as bad as people say. But showoff 3 was ****. I got some of the flourishes down since I know the flourishes from his other dvds but showoff 3 was a joke. Don't know what happened to tudor to make him go crazy. Maybe he realized that his fans were retarded like brianationx.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results