DVD Project

Jul 6, 2008
Hey guys.
Next year my first DVD comes out. I call it 'Themed'. MAYBE you'll see a trailer in the next few weeks, but I'm still thinking about to post a trailer already now. Anyway, the DVD will contain flourishes, productions, and short effects. It's gonna have two main sections. The studio part with the tutorials and the extra footage with a video called 'Behind the Scenes'. The extra footage will also include outtakes, credits, hidden footages and bonus explanations.

All the best,
Thomas

Jul 6, 2008
Sounds good , where are going to release this

sounds good, could you please upload a trailer

hat title sounds a lot like andrei's video "THE'ME".......

- Hopefully^^ you'll see it on www.thecuso.info.
-I don't know when I'll be able to upload a trailer, because we just have filmed one and a haf flourish videos for the bonus section, today we'll film the bonus tutorials and tomorrow we'll maybe finish the second flourish video.
- That's funny, 'cause I don't know that video :) So I wasn't able to copy the name. Haha.

Hope it helps,
Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 6, 2008
If you mean theCODE (you know... the DVD with mat and max, maybe your read in the credits that one of the actors name is Thomas, I don't have the DVD, but I think about to buy it, probably I will) then not. If you mean anything else, also not^^ what do you mean with code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
are you serious about this DVD thing, do you have any videos of yourself, can you provide a link, thanks

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
It's good that you want to get your name out there, but from what I saw in your videos making a DVD isn't really justified. It would be much better if you posted some more videos of original material that you have.

Your 2008 video was the only video that had some flourishing in it, but all I saw were fans, springs, jones changes, and a card vanish.

I'm not trying to be harsh, I love when somebody with tons of talent decides to share it, but we have had so many kids who don't have the skills to justify a DVD make threads about how they are going to make a DVD containing solid material, when in fact this is rarely ever the case.

Justin Miller had a great thread in here a few months ago about people without the necessary experience trying to publish something. I'm not sure of the link, but you could probably find it if you looked and asked around.

Best of luck,

David

Sep 2, 2007
FUNNY STUFF

The code has a section called ,"studio" which their tutorials are in and have a section that's called extra's that has outtakes credits and tutorials.

Whether your serious or not, you're very foolish.

Sep 1, 2007
I would contact theory11 instead and start out by having them sell your flourishes, after all if they can get n00bs to pay $5 for a joel paschall flourish then you are probably worth $10 at least! then release a DVD after your name is more popular and itll sell.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I agree with DavidMisner - unfortunately the market is saturated with DVD's being produced by young people who can barely even teach the material. It's great that you want to put yourself out there, but from your YouTube videos, I don't know if you have the skill or the experience to contribute to the art. I don't know how long you've been flourishing of course, but nonetheless..

Jul 6, 2008
hmm are you the same vipermagic who posted that top shot production at decknique?

No... But I tell you a story. As I looked some day through alle the threads, to find some interesting stuff, I saw that vipermagic postet somthin'. And I thought of me - I never did that, than I remembered, that my theory11 nickname is ThomasRosenkranz^^

Thomas

Jul 6, 2008
FUNNY STUFF

The code has a section called ,"studio" which their tutorials are in and have a section that's called extra's that has outtakes credits and tutorials.

Whether your serious or not, you're very foolish.

My tutorial section won't be called studio part, I just didn't know how to call it in the forum... But it will be simply called 'Tutorial Section' or something like that. And the other section isn't called extras, its called 'Bonus Section'. There will be a Video called 'Behind the Scenes' it will be a video about the production. I just wanted to put some outtakes on the disc, cause I think there will be some really funny stuff (I will just put the outtakes of the TUTORIAL SECTION^^ into the video, and if they won't be funny, I'll change my mind and remove the outtakes). A put some tutorials into the bonus section because they don't "match" to the other flourishes & productions, but I still wanted to put them onto the DVD so I just thought, let's put it onto the bonus section. And the credits are in the bonus section, cause I did'nt wanted to put them in the Tutorial Section. By the way, you'll find credits on every DVD^^.

Thomas

Jul 6, 2008
Your skills are minimal......don't waste your money...

If you want, I'll remove the 2008 video. It was an old video and as you see my Jones Change was just terrible so I made a new/better performance, I hope you like it. It should be a video with some of my favorites, but now I also think by myself it is just bad. So I'll remove it^^! However... Believe me, I won't waste my money. I'm much better right know.

But still thanks for your comment,
Thomas

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results