Weird names you've been called?

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
This was an old thread here on the forums and I wanted to bring it back to see what else people have been called after doing a trick or routine. Here's my list:

-David Blaine
-Houdini
-Mother f*cker
-Witch/Wizard (usually in the context of "burn the witch" or "You're a wizard Harry")

That's all I can think of. But I also get a lot of "dude have you seen Fool Us/that guy on AGT/Now You See Me/Magic's Biggest Secrets/etc."

What are the names you get called after doing magic? lol

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
This was an old thread here on the forums and I wanted to bring it back to see what else people have been called after doing a trick or routine. Here's my list:

-David Blaine
-Houdini
-Mother f*cker
-Witch/Wizard (usually in the context of "burn the witch" or "You're a wizard Harry")

That's all I can think of. But I also get a lot of "dude have you seen Fool Us/that guy on AGT/Now You See Me/Magic's Biggest Secrets/etc."

What are the names you get called after doing magic? lol
I get that third one too much

I also like the dead stair.

Also, my performances are apparently "woopty doo things".

Also one dude called me "unholy" as a joke. I don't go throwing that one around too much.

Oh and GANDALF

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Aug 15, 2017
I have not been called anything as such...
But if it counts, my peers and seniors have asked me a million times if I can read the minds of teachers and find out the questions that will be set on a question paper.

And the fact that I can't makes me question my existence as a magician!
:D

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
How'd that happen?

I was working at the magic shop at disneyland demonstrating the chinese linking rings. This girl was watching and liked it a lot so she went to go get her grandmother (hispanic) and asked her to watch. I linked the two rings together and she started cursing in spanish, grabbed some holy water from a little keychain she had, threw it at me, grabbed her granddaughter by the hand and took her away quickly.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I was working at the magic shop at disneyland demonstrating the chinese linking rings. This girl was watching and liked it a lot so she went to go get her grandmother (hispanic) and asked her to watch. I linked the two rings together and she started cursing in spanish, grabbed some holy water from a little keychain she had, threw it at me, grabbed her granddaughter by the hand and took her away quickly.
Lmao. This may be one of the best stories I have ever heard :D

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Oh my god :D.

Reactions: MissMagic_photos
Jul 1, 2014
Once at highschool, I performed some card tricks for my girlfriend's (now my ex-f) classmates. And one of the girl after that called me a witch and told me to stay away at least 10 meters from her :D It was a fun experience.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results