Forgery

Aug 31, 2007
hey ryan, its dilanRmanahan from the forums, you coming to the next BOM?

i want to pick this up too.

Feb 28, 2008
dude... that's crazy that you're on here too.

I'm on a maybe right now. My cousin has to work so I'm not sure yet. I want to go though as Phil told me that all the people performing have really different performance styles.

Apr 30, 2008
Sweden, Vänersborg
I got the trick and its really good..theres three effects that they teach on the dvd and you can easily come up with some of you own..Altough the gimmick will break after some time (a long time 5 months and still whole) you can make you own.

And the trick gets great effects

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I'm assuming he meant "Tannen's Magic Camp". :rolleyes: As to the video- it looked awesome, and I'd love to purchase it sometime. Good job!

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
If Glenn West is the Glenn that I'm thinking of, I'm going to ask him about this effect this summer at Tannen's.

I do not think you will be seeing me there, as I have never been, nor was I planning anything special this summer for it, although, come to think of it, I am getting married and going on my honeymoon, which does include some time in NYC, and I WAS planning on stopping by Tannen's shop at the very least, so you never know.

Um, I have heard of Miller's Trans-fixed, but have never seen it. Also, I only heard of trans-fixed this year, and understand, only, that it is a routine inspired by/similar to Doc Eason's Anniversary Waltz.

Now, my "Glenn West's Forgery" (that is the full name, as Wes James created an effect called Forgery, which is considered to be an inspiration for Eason's effect, which was the inspiration for mine, round and round we go) also, as I just said in the parenthesis, sprung from Anniversary Waltz. However, it is quite original to me, in so far as effect and method, at least at the time of creation, which was close to a decade ago. Close meaning I don't remember exactly how long ago, but definitely over five years, lol. I'm sure if I thought about it, I could place a year, but I'm too lazy to bother.

Any who, enough of my rambling, I really have no intention to start any ramblings about Miller's effect, and "theft" etc.

However, would someone care to discribe Miller's efect for me, or show me where I could see it? The comparison has me curious now.

Thanks

Apr 30, 2008
Sweden, Vänersborg
I do not think you will be seeing me there, as I have never been, nor was I planning anything special this summer for it, although, come to think of it, I am getting married and going on my honeymoon, which does include some time in NYC, and I WAS planning on stopping by Tannen's shop at the very least, so you never know.

Um, I have heard of Miller's Trans-fixed, but have never seen it. Also, I only heard of trans-fixed this year, and understand, only, that it is a routine inspired by/similar to Doc Eason's Anniversary Waltz.

Now, my "Glenn West's Forgery" (that is the full name, as Wes James created an effect called Forgery, which is considered to be an inspiration for Eason's effect, which was the inspiration for mine, round and round we go) also, as I just said in the parenthesis, sprung from Anniversary Waltz. However, it is quite original to me, in so far as effect and method, at least at the time of creation, which was close to a decade ago. Close meaning I don't remember exactly how long ago, but definitely over five years, lol. I'm sure if I thought about it, I could place a year, but I'm too lazy to bother.

Any who, enough of my rambling, I really have no intention to start any ramblings about Miller's effect, and "theft" etc.

However, would someone care to discribe Miller's efect for me, or show me where I could see it? The comparison has me curious now.

Thanks

awesome ...

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Nevermind, Justin Miller himself contacted me. Be prepared for another Morgan vs Justin size fiasco . . . Just kidding.

The effects are nothing alike, outside of the fact that they involve cards and signatures really.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results