theory11 — Magic Tricks & the World's Finest Playing Cards
New York, New York
Los Angeles, California
Our team is composed of the best of the best minds in the magic industry - from performers to creators and consultants.
From mind-blowing illusions to the world's finest playing cards, theory11 values quality over quantity.
theory11 artists are the foremost experts in the conjuring arts - from new upcoming talent to magic's greatest historians.
We produce world-class shows and live-events. Learn more about The Magician at The NoMad and what we can do for you!
Our team has consulted on countless projects relating to magic on stage and on screen around the world.
Separate names with a comma.
I still remember the morning that theory11 first launched! Wow.. three years have gone by so quickly!
The second video is awesome!!! :)
Great Review!! :) I purchased it this morning and I'm loving it.
Yes I think in the next update they should have an option for the Ipod Touch.
Okay, when I started practicing the Clip Shift I thought for sure that my hands were too small. I kept on practicing and practicing and I never...
journey just begun
Finding a good DVD
kind of simple but its a start :P
1. How does it feel to be working with theory11 and do you think that this helped your career?
I'm in Canada and I didn't get mine either:( I'm dying to watch it!!!!
Hey Lee I sent a reply to your email! :) Thanks
jb 7/11 Andrei 6/11
9) Do you have any petpeeves with cards and flourishing? ex. tearing cards
8)Who motavated you to continue and preform magic? Did you think you were going to get where you are now and what tips do you have for younger...
7) How did you get your names out there? Why do you think people are inspired by you and like your work?
6) With being amazing magicians did you accomplish your dreams and what would to tell younger magicians that want to be just like you but are...
5) When you were younger did you thing that this is where you would end up? If so was your family supportive?
2) Does the music you listen to inspire you to create?
3)What implications/effects do you think you will have on the future?What does this mean...