theory11 — Magic Tricks & the World's Finest Playing Cards
New York, New York
Los Angeles, California
Our team is composed of the best of the best minds in the magic industry - from performers to creators and consultants.
From mind-blowing illusions to the world's finest playing cards, theory11 values quality over quantity.
theory11 artists are the foremost experts in the conjuring arts - from new upcoming talent to magic's greatest historians.
We produce world-class shows and live-events. Learn more about The Magician at The NoMad and what we can do for you!
Our team has consulted on countless projects relating to magic on stage and on screen around the world.
Separate names with a comma.
1. What advice do you have for young or new magicians with regard to creating a magic routine (i.e., what was the process like for you when you...
Top: Jack of Spades
Bottom: 7 of Diamonds
Good luck everyone! :)
For those members who wish to collaborate on a release (someone has a good effect, but they know someone who would be better suited to film and...
Bayme spoke to that, to a limited degree, in his post over here. :)
There is a "Most Popular" list at the side...at the bottom of that list, there is a horizontal list for "Featured" videos...under that there is...
Did we ever find out how many were available? All I can recall seeing is that they were in limited supply, but I don't remember seeing a specific...
Glad I got my brick. :)
Edit: lolmanthe, David did mention that these were "Series A". That leaves room for a re-release with small tweaks to...
1. Mike Hankins
2. B. Smith
3. Chris Mayhew
4. Alex Geiser
5. Andrei Jikh
6. Blake Vogt
7. Dan White
8. Eric Ross
9. Calen Morelli
In order of RED, WHITE, BLUE:
1. 3 of clubs, 7 of clubs, Jack of Spades
2. King of Diamonds, Queen of Hearts, 6 of clubs
3. Jack of Hearts,...
Oh nice! I wasn't able to get the last EMC, due to money constraints, and wasn't sure I'd be able to get this one, either (it seems the schooling...
1. With regard to EMC, what inspired you to go forward with such a large undertaking? Surely there's a lot of work involved, and a lot of people...
Edit: Hmm, already taken. Looks like all possibilities have already been taken. Too bad they used so...
1) There has been some criticism about this particular handling for a TnR effect, given that the card cannot be handed out restored (only torn up...
Here's my entry. This thing took a surprisingly long time to draw, heh. It's my take on the Sentinels Joker. :)