Asybil :: 1-on-1

Sep 1, 2007
After rewatching it, it's okay. I mean, it's useful to be able to not have to search for the aces.

But at the same time, it's one of those moves that the audience NEEDS to know what's going on. And it's hard to see what's going on.

Sorry.

I don't think this finds the aces, I think there's a set-up.

And PopSyble++++ owns this thing.

A-sybil? Looked like T-sybil at the end...

Anyway, this 1-on-1 might have been the victim of over-hype...

How exactly was this over-hyped? You can't even say this was hyped in the first place. All 1-on-1's are released on Friday's and we barely ever know anything about them, and this is with a majority of them. We're lucky if we even find out who they're by in advance. Besides, J.Bayme only mentioned Daniel Madison would be releasing a intermediate flourish, that's all.

Not to be rude but, I don't see how this was over-hyped yet alone hyped. I don't mean this to bash you in any way, I just want your take out in because I don't believe hype is really the right word..

All-in-all, it's a good flourish. It's not great, not extraordinary but, it's good.

-RA69

Mar 16, 2008
Melbz
There just seems to always be a hype surrounding Daniel ever since Change was put on youtube. And I wouldn't go that far saying that asybil is good - the standard sybil motion isn't so impressive neither was the display.

Oct 18, 2007
I don't think this finds the aces, I think there's a set-up.

And PopSyble++++ owns this thing.

Yeah, I was thinking that as I watched the preview vid. It's basically a slow version of Popsyble.

I do like the chaotic look of it though, and it looks like something that would fit nicely in with an improvised routine I pull out where I say I can lose/find cards anywhere in the deck in a number of creative visible skill ways.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
How exactly was this over-hyped? You can't even say this was hyped in the first place. All 1-on-1's are released on Friday's and we barely ever know anything about them, and this is with a majority of them. We're lucky if we even find out who they're by in advance. Besides, J.Bayme only mentioned Daniel Madison would be releasing a intermediate flourish, that's all.

Not to be rude but, I don't see how this was over-hyped yet alone hyped. I don't mean this to bash you in any way, I just want your take out in because I don't believe hype is really the right word..

All-in-all, it's a good flourish. It's not great, not extraordinary but, it's good.

-RA69

Yeah, well now that I think about it 1-on-1s are pretty much under wraps until the release.... I guess I meant to say it was somewhat of a dissapointment.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results