Leno Cut

Apr 22, 2008
Hey guys .... I am pretty new to flourishing ..... and I'm learning the Leno Cut from the trilogy ... my question is .. how did you learn it? or you just fllowed along

Thanks

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Am I the only one that's tired of threads like this?

No. There are a lot of people who are tired of threads like these. Take me for example.

And to the OP: Get the System. It's explained in a bit more detail there (pasteboard animations). If you want to learn it from the Trilogy you have to learn it the way they teach it. Since you're new to flourishing I suggest you try something easier - like Eko.

Dec 10, 2007
no the best way to learn from it is not the way that they teach it. You see Dan and Dave while they may seem like they want you to learn the moves... they dont. The only real way to learn the cut is to just look at the final display and figure out how it is possible to get into that posistion. I mean its much to difficult watching them do it over and over in slow motion while text comes across the screen telling you exact finger positions. So theres the secret man i hope that this doesnt get deleted for exposure.

no the best way to learn from it is not the way that they teach it. You see Dan and Dave while they may seem like they want you to learn the moves... they dont. The only real way to learn the cut is to just look at the final display and figure out how it is possible to get into that posistion. I mean its much to difficult watching them do it over and over in slow motion while text comes across the screen telling you exact finger positions. So theres the secret man i hope that this doesnt get deleted for exposure.

That was over the top.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results