Glow, My own trick, please advise

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
This trick has a LONG way to go.
I like the Idea of it though.
so i was going to ask my fellow Artist here at the forum, any help is welcome, if you think it looks dumb, or like a joke, please write it. I need all oppinions good and especially the bad.

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhtxPDHGsQk

PS: never mind the facial expression, the way I talk and my hair, it was really late in the night, when i thought to record it. =]

[Moderator note: There is a poster in the background that might not be appropriate for minor's. Fair warning.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
The idea is nice but you just need to work on the performance and patter. Try turning this trick into something "mysterious". Also, you can give an "explanation" to your audience.An example would be that the glowing is the "energy coming from their thought".

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I think it would be better, if you picked up a card and asked it that was their card they picked. They'll say no, and then say you will try something with this card though.
Show them the matches and the card.
Light it to the back of it and a 7 will appear on the back.
"Was it a 7?"
That should be a good revelation.

Good job thinking outside the box!

I think it would be better, if you picked up a card and asked it that was their card they picked. They'll say no, and then say you will try something with this card though.
Show them the matches and the card.
Light it to the back of it and a 7 will appear on the back.
"Was it a 7?"
That should be a good revelation.

Good job thinking outside the box!

yeah, that's a way better idea.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I like your poster on the far left hand side.
Your shuffling sucked. Work on it. Video was done very poorly.

As for the trick itself, I didn't like it. It was way to obvious, but I can't wait to see your final result on this effect. Good luck!

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Great effect I thought. Good start.
You need some pratter, though. And I like DannyT had a great suggestion, too. You got fire, you got glowing, damn, man, you've got all the stuff of a great haunted story to go along with the effect!

:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results