Mercury Aces

Dec 3, 2007
Denmark
I dont like that every time an ace turns face down you slide a card from top to bottom very openly. I think that should be done a little more subtlely, so it looks more "magical", as in the aces turn over just by spreading the cards and nothing else.
You can compare it to having an ambitious card routine, but where you cut the cards to get the signed cards on top, instead of the card rising by magic.
My suggestion is to do the "work" just before you close the spread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 22, 2008
Very fluid and smooth. I like the idea of the production before the trick. One suggestion, learn a pinky count.

Yeah i tried the pinky count .... but i always get 5-7 cards I cant get 4 cards .... but im still practicing. thanks.

Thank You guys .... I'm glad you guys liked it.

Feb 28, 2008
nice performance. I'm not big on the trick though, but I think this is one of the best performances of it I've ever seen. I think you should check out Richard Sanders "Hardcore Packet" on the Sankey Sanders Sessions 1... I think it's a better trick overall...

But anways... very nice performance.

Apr 22, 2008
nice performance. I'm not big on the trick though, but I think this is one of the best performances of it I've ever seen. I think you should check out Richard Sanders "Hardcore Packet" on the Sankey Sanders Sessions 1... I think it's a better trick overall...

But anways... very nice performance.

Thanks, for the kind words.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results