Saturday Night Contest :: Theory11 Roundtable

Sep 1, 2007
1) How do you come up with the unique sleights and tricks? Do you based it on an old plot, for example the Collectors plot and develop it slowly to the way it is done now in the Trilogy?

2) What are the books that taught you the most that leads to become the magician you are today?

3) How do you practice? And what do you think is the most efficient way to practice a trick/sleight?

Thank you for the time.

Cheers

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Sorry if this question has been asked before, didn't really bother to read the rest of the thread.

What would you guys probably would've done if you guys didn't get involved with magic?

EDIT//
i didn't read the part where it says it was only for D&D(which I thought was for the whole T11 crew) so add in flourishing with magic if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Sorry if this question has been asked before, didn't really bother to read the rest of the thread.

What would you guys probably would've done if you guys didn't get involved with magic?

Damn! Why can't this site have a rep system?

Sep 18, 2007
I'm not going to take and hour to read 6 pages of questions, so please forgive me if I have asked some elses question.

1) If you could do REAL MAGIC for one trick and one trick only, what would it be? And by real magic i mean like making making a signed card and ripped up by the spectator restore itslef in their hands kind of magic.

2) What got you hooked on magic, why arent you wearing a name-tag and hairnet right now?

3) Did your family support you in you desiscion to persue magic as a career?

Nov 17, 2007
Hi, I think these questions can go to any theory11 artists.

1 - Did you ever come across the time when you felt like giving up magic for any reason?

2 - Were your parents supportive at you doing magic? because my parents are christians and they are strongly against me doing magic.

3 - for quite a while I was trying to get a job at a restourant as a magician but it didnt really work out well for me. would you give me an advice on getting a job at a restaurant, or your experience at getting your job at a restaurant.

Thank you.

1. What kept you two together to pursue something as a pair? (that being magic/flourishing)

2. Did you have any conflicts among eachother involving not wanting to do magic together?

3. In your opinion, what do you consider flourishing as? (some say its an art, some say its an application to magic etc.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results