Saturday Night Contest :: Theory11 Roundtable

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We're re-uploading the file now as an MP3. For any of you that are having trouble playing it and hearing both audio tracks (Dan and I), this will definitely do the trick. Will be uploaded in 3 minutes.

Edit - Listen now as an MP3.

Sep 1, 2007
Did anyone get the name of that Smoke and Mirrors artist?

Was it C Scott or G Scott?

Actually, Dan, you wanna post the link?

Jb, " No clue how to pronounce the username of this member umm, Tsarothpaco, I'm 89.7% positive I didn't pronounce that right but hes asking a great question..."

Its suh-roth-pah-co, you got it close though :D

YAY!!

Jan 4, 2008
The three

Brothers
My first question is did one of you start the art and then the other follow or get interested?

Interest (combined question of both D and D)
Dave, you said that the first time you experienced magic was when you realized thats what you wanted to do. What Magic did u experience?
Dan, what did you like about David Copperfield that got you interested in magic?

Family thoughts
When you decided to take magic to the next level and make it a career what did your family members think of it. Did they approve or not. If this is not your main full time job do you have other jobs or side jobs?

Oct 30, 2007
Slovenia,Ljubljana
Brothers
My first question is did one of you start the art and then the other follow or get interested?

Interest (combined question of both D and D)
Dave, you said that the first time you experienced magic was when you realized thats what you wanted to do. What Magic did u experience?
Dan, what did you like about David Copperfield that got you interested in magic?

Family thoughts
When you decided to take magic to the next level and make it a career what did your family members think of it. Did they approve or not. If this is not your main full time job do you have other jobs or side jobs?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results