SURFACED teaser

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
sorry but that was a really bad trailer. I mean he didn't show what the move even looked like, all he did was ride on some little tricycle......... is that the move?? lol jk

D

Deleted member 2755

That teaser was completely pointless.....

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
LOL, that was funny.

If it was any other move, I would have been anoyed, but it's the Clip Shift. Most who are looking forward to it already have seen it in use by the Bucks in the Queens.

Sep 1, 2007
that trailer, or teaser, or whatever, was completely lame. Did you really like watching someone ride a trike eddie? the same thing happens with most of the theory11 videos, they come up with teasers showing wayne houchin slapping danny garcia's ass and then they're like "CONTROL"... what does that mean.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
As much as I love t11, I do hate their demos. They have great editing and music, but very few of them actually show the whole effect beginning to end, and that's something I'd like to see before investing in the effect. So far I haven't had a real problem with that, but I would like to see the effect before purchasing.

that trailer, or teaser, or whatever, was completely lame. Did you really like watching someone ride a trike eddie? the same thing happens with most of the theory11 videos, they come up with teasers showing wayne houchin slapping danny garcia's ass and then they're like "CONTROL"... what does that mean.

Hahahahahahahaha that was hilarious. I would rep you for that. Wayne Houchin slapping Danny's ass then they say "Control".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results