Fire Ball Ideas

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
Just a word of Caution:
that thing is pretty "h0t" eventhough he handle it with ease in the clip, i made a couple myself, and it does burn down to ashes once the gasoline runs out.

May 16, 2008
If you make any of those and can juggle 3 or more...please make a video if it. That would be amazing to see.

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
I tried the cups and balls with this, there are 2 problems if you try to have them ignited while doing the routine,

#1, once u cover teh cup over the fireball, the flame will go out in a few second

#2, if you hide a ball in your hand the flame will leak out from the sideways through the gaps of your fingers, if you clench too tight and ofc the flame will go out as well.

so in essence it is almost impossible to conceal the position when they are ignited.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I tried the cups and balls with this, there are 2 problems if you try to have them ignited while doing the routine,

#1, once u cover teh cup over the fireball, the flame will go out in a few second

#2, if you hide a ball in your hand the flame will leak out from the sideways through the gaps of your fingers, if you clench too tight and ofc the flame will go out as well.

so in essence it is almost impossible to conceal the position when they are ignited.

I wouldn't do the whole routine with them on fire. More like make them appear with flash paper which will cause them to become ignited. A very nice visual for the reappearances.

-ThrallMind

Oct 8, 2007
I really don't understand how he can literally touch the flames. I mean, his bare fingers are in direct contact with the flame. Can someone, preferably with prior experience ;), explain how this is done? Or at least assure me that it's all ok.

Apr 4, 2008
I really don't understand how he can literally touch the flames. I mean, his bare fingers are in direct contact with the flame. Can someone, preferably with prior experience ;), explain how this is done? Or at least assure me that it's all ok.

I don't know. It says in the vid that its only hot at the top. so yeah.

But does anyone know how long they burn for?

May 16, 2008
Typically the blue part of the flame is hotter than the top, but somewhere in the comments of the vid he said that his hands were covered in water...though I don't know how it lasted that long.

My answers:

1: poke a few holes in the cup to let air in. Fire needs oxygen to survive.

2: Use the balls when they are not lit for the trick. at the end use a cigarette but or hot match stick or something concealable to light them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results