Need Info on DVD

Hey guys. I posted this thread on the Ellusionist forum first but they deleted it.

I've decided to sell my copy of DG's Warning DVD on eBay and I'm trying to make the listing as detailed as possible. The info I need is:

1. Aspect ratio (fullscreen/letterboxed widescreen/anamorphic widescreen)
2. Length
3. Chapter Titles

Thanks guys (and girls)!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
First of all, selling is against the rules on the board (which you are indirectly doing). And second- if you have the DVD... why can't you get this stuff yourself? :rolleyes:

First of all, selling is against the rules on the board (which you are indirectly doing). And second- if you have the DVD... why can't you get this stuff yourself? :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to sell the DVD on the forum, I'm just trying to get some info. If I was trying to sel it I would have made the title of the thread "WARNING DVD FOR SALE!!!!" Anyways, I can't get it myself because the DVD is still unopened.

Nov 17, 2007
Hey guys. I posted this thread on the Ellusionist forum first but they deleted it.

I've decided to sell my copy of DG's Warning DVD on eBay and I'm trying to make the listing as detailed as possible. The info I need is:

1. Aspect ratio (fullscreen/letterboxed widescreen/anamorphic widescreen)
2. Length
3. Chapter Titles

Thanks guys (and girls)!
SKIP THOSE STEPS

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results