Thank You Le Paul: Syd Segal, Paul Le Paul

Sep 1, 2007
Alright, I've just started performing this trick, and I've got to say, it's probably now my favorite ace trick.

Basically, the four aces are lost in the deck and trade places with four indifferent cards, one at a time.

It's honestly just a blast to perform. I'm definitely going to be using this in my closeup now. It's pure sleight of hand, and looks like pure magic.

That and The Packet Lie Detector are probably my two favorite table card effects.

Thank you Syd Segal.

Sep 22, 2007
I didn't know you were syd hello i also love your effects... Genius is all i have to say! The name would never make me guess you were Syd Segal what is the name filth0013 where did it come from...

Thanks Again
Adam

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
he isnt syd segal :S

I was going to say the same Misner xD hahahaha I still laugh when I remember the helix blahblah cut haha

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah...

You got me, what can I say?

On second thought, Segal would probably use his actual name...

Alright, I've just started performing this trick, and I've got to say, it's probably now my favorite ace trick.

Basically, the four aces are lost in the deck and trade places with four indifferent cards, one at a time.

It's honestly just a blast to perform. I'm definitely going to be using this in my closeup now. It's pure sleight of hand, and looks like pure magic.

That and The Packet Lie Detector are probably my two favorite table card effects.

Thank you Syd Segal.

Its Definatley a great effect, one of my favorites too.

Sep 1, 2007
Have you seen Jordan Lapping's slight variation on youtube? It's pretty damn good.

One thing that I definitely need to work on is making it flow better. When I look at other newer card effects like the Queens by Dan and Dave, it is just so eloquent. I want to find a way to make it flow like that. I'm going to do some work on it...

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
I love Syd's material, I always find a worker.
In GCM I love Rewind and Jackas.s
Full Metal Jacket, I LOVE Thank You LePaul, worth the set of the notes for me.
Simply Sydney: Triumphant Turn-Down. An amazingly easy and convincing triumph handling.

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys, thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it very much.

Syd Segal
(yes, the real Syd Segal)

Indeed!

I won't lie, you develop some damn nice material.

Do you have any other projects that I might be able to look forward to?

Thanks again!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results