Kaos

Mar 2, 2008
It is a ok trick. Not the best but not the worst. I don't like because its not good to do it to alot of people and you must keep your spectators at a 180 degree angle to keep the effect.

I disagree, this is the only effect I have ever seen where I saw the trailer and was like, ok so he just does *insert method*.

I bought the effect, sure enough, he does exactly what it looks like he does.

Apr 5, 2008
to say the least...

This is a nice trick when done in the right setting, it gets a good enough reaction.

But to say the least, I was a little disappointed when I bought the dvd. It didn't really live up to my expectations.

D

Deleted member 2755

If you have small hands, dont get it.

I'll try to say this without exposing... hand size barely matters for this. The corner sticks out for me every time, but due to angles, no one ever notices. Practice in front of a mirror or web cam.

-Doug

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I always hear people complaining about KAOS and how disappointed they were with it, and how much it sucks.

But why try a Card Through Window with a massive set up and complicated method when you can achieve the exact same effect impromptu, with possibly the simplest method you could think of?

Think about it from the spectator's point of view. You're pulling a card through the window. They don't think "Oh, I'm sure there's more than one way to do that." They say "Oh my God, how did you do that?" Laymen aren't aware of different ways to do effects.

I'd say you get it - probably the simplest Card Through Window on the market, in my opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results