Nate Staniforth

Jan 6, 2008
www.myspace.com
To anyone that owns or has seen any of Nate Staniforth's magic...

Do you know of anywhere I could find tricks like his? Ones that aren't necessarily magic but are still 'amazing'. :D

Thanks,
philiplupo

May 26, 2008
New Mexico
Hey man try a simple ambitious card routine if you like nate staniforth. He does some stuff like that. If you dont know what an ambitous cad is its where a card no matter what keeps coming up to the top over and over again
i wouldnt recomend making it come back to the top several time. Just 2 times is enough for them to question it but still be amazed. if you do it to many times it gets boring

Oct 11, 2007
DUDE, Nate Staniforth is the best! I go to his old school and I know him pretty well now because of it. I have seen both of his dvds and talked to him many times. But he doesn't have anything out on how he does most of his tricks. He did recently sell a trick to DAVID BLAINE, who is going ot perform it on his TV special pretty soon. It's the one where he has a the numbers that people guessed on a lottery ticket in his wallet (it's on the second dvd)!

Nov 23, 2007
NC
The guy wanted to know about how to get the effects he does, so I gave him some links. Is that ok with you?
No. He wanted to know and I quote
where can i buy that lottery ticket trick?
and I gave him the answer.
The blowing up balloons was a reference to your pressure video's in case you did catch that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results