Loops Help

r29

Jan 23, 2008
i have the dvds and got the loops today i was playing around with one loop testing it to see how i can stretch it and all. As i was practicing one of the tricks with the cards the loops broke on me so do u guys have any tips for me. I didn't stretch to far away from the cards juss to the point where the selected card comes out of the pack in the haunt card trick on dvd 1.

Apr 25, 2008
:)this happened to me too. what i reccomend is not buy loops, but the dispenser and tie them yourself with the million dollar from penguin. This way, you can practice more and not feel bad if you break one because you have a lot left. Its all about practicing and soon youll get it. hope this helps:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Well my first experience with loops was a hard one. My 5 pack broke in about ten minutes so I bought the Mesika Elastic Thread dispenser from E and already had wax and The Million Dollar Knot. So with know training dvd's I took the hard road but know loops can last me up to 2 days just practice with them an know there limits.

r29

Jan 23, 2008
For the Life Trick that Garcia does. Is anyone in Canada that does this trick with the loops was wondering which Canadian Bill you guys use

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results