Survey: The Impact of the Web on the Art of Magic

May 28, 2008
Apologies if this comes across as Spam - I am actually a Theory11 customer and have lurked in these forums a bit.

I am conducting a bit of research into the effect of the web on the art of magic. As part of this I have put together a little survey and I'd appreciate it if people could take a few minutes to fill it out.

All of the information is anonymous, and the whole thing will probably only take about 5-7 minutes to complete. Please be as honest as possible, as no personally identifiable information is collected - I have no way of knowing who anyone is!

It is my intention to compile the results and publish them for all to see. I think it will be very interesting to get some actual real numbers associated with some of the questions posed.

The URL is http://www.paulyounghusband.co.uk/magicsurvey/index.php?sid=99233&lang=en

Please pass this on to any magicians you know, hopefully we can get as many people as possible to fill this out and get some real info on how the web, and technology, is affecting out art! :)

Kind Regards,
Paul

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
Can u add more options to the question "if you choose possibly or no to selling your own magic, what are your concerns"

i simply have no plan on selling any of it because im a self-ish nonconstributing ass that likes to keep things for myself.

other than that i think the survey focus abit too much on selling your own products. im not sure about the numbers but i hardly doubt that majority of the magicians pro/non-pro actually has their own products up for sale. although i can be wrong..

Rest: a good survey.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results