Tectonic Verb - Please Help

Feb 5, 2008
London
HI Guys

Ok hope someone could give me some tips on the Tectonic Verb (apart from the usual answer "practice").

I have the first half down ok (rotating with the three sections of the deck) then when I try to get the deck on top of the other at an angle thats when it goes all wrong. I usually drop it at that point. I hope I'm explaining this clearly its hard to describe.

If you do understand what I'm asking - is it a case of doing it fast enough? Or something else?

Thanks

MJ

Oct 16, 2007
Yeah it's pretty knacky move, but with a little help it'll work out. What I do is:

when I break the 2nd packet (that middle one) and rotate it, I rest the short edge and rotate the right packet to the right slightly so the middle packet's other short edge rests on my middle finger and the right hand packet. From then on let the middle packet drop on the bottom one, and set the top packet on the two packets.

I know it was probably not explained well, since I'm more of a "let the explanation go to the ones who can do it", but what better way to improve than to actually DO it :p.

Oh and, watch watch and watch the explanation from The Trilogy. They explain it better than me :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results