Your never let-downs

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Hey guys,

I got this idea, now wanted to see what truly works for you.

Now I need the effect that YOU like best. I don't mean your favorite effect though. Just the one you think is the most practical (And non-angle sensitive if possible) and truly never fails to get an outstanding reactions.

I don't really want a tons of posts saying Stigmata and Fraud though. We all know those are good.

So make a list of 5 effects. Cards or non cards, whatever you like (Preferring non cards though).

Here is mine:
- Ambitious Card Routine
- Back in Time (Sankey)
- Warning (Garcia)
- Moving Pips
- Prophet/Easy money variation

Aug 31, 2007
1. Cameo3:D
2. Cameo
3. Hedberg's Peak
4. ACR
5. color change/card revelation

in my experience Cameo3 is the only one that gets silence most of the time. Cameo gets silence about 50% of the time. Hedberg's Peak, usually 'Do it again' or 'What the hell?'. ACR get boring unless you change it or it short. Color changes are easy and are classics.

Nov 6, 2007
I absolutely love The Visitor by Larry Jennings. Brilliantly designed effect.

After working out 'The Big Deal' by Joshua Jay yesterday I I tried it out today and it got amazing reactions. I love it because you can clearly show all the cards mixed up and then at the end BAM right in the kisser. BAM right in the kisser. BAM right in the kisser. BAM right in the kisser.

Sorry all you FG fans I couldn't help it.

I also enjoy performing 2 effects which I created. One's called Why Go For One and the other I have no name for it yet but it's pretty parkin' lot pimpin.

Oh yes and I also enjoy the classic Hofzinser's Aces transposition effect. Always kills.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results