Missing Link - Am I the only one who doesn't get it?

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hi Everyone,

For those of you who have purchased "Missing Link" do you get how to do the beginning part? Is it a hard effect? Personally, I believe Chris rushes through the "basic move" and I need help with it. Any tips?

Thanks All,

Sanj

Sep 22, 2007
yes i had the same feeling i kept watching it till i got it if you have cam. I will try to help you.

adam

Dec 5, 2007
Indiana, USA
This trick is a lot like doing pressure fans. The cards will spring out of your hands and you will bend a lot of decks into the letter L...then one day it just happens and you understand how to do it. An explanation in a book or video helps a bit, but it's through repetition that it just comes to you one day.

Sep 1, 2007
It's actually not that hard. I had to learn it from his book. Once you understand why you are doing what you're doing, it gets a lot easier.

Sep 1, 2007
You are not the only one. I got the book a month or two ago, couldn't understand it, so I asked a theory11 team member for help, to which they replied, "Buy the 1on1" Being the desperate fool that I am, I took the advice, which in the end cost me 10 bucks. Chris rushes through the basic move, and manages to talk about pretty much nothing for the remainder of the video.. Usually his teaching is second to none, but this 1on1 really dissapointed me.The preview is deceiving because it makes it look like it just happens, not mentioning the set-up he did off camera. In my personal opinion, its one of, if not the, worst 1on1 on this site. Don't mean to disrespect anyone, its just how I feel.

You are not the only one. I got the book a month or two ago, couldn't understand it, so I asked a theory11 team member for help, to which they replied, "Buy the 1on1" Being the desperate fool that I am, I took the advice, which in the end cost me 10 bucks. Chris rushes through the basic move, and manages to talk about pretty much nothing for the remainder of the video.. Usually his teaching is second to none, but this 1on1 really dissapointed me.The preview is deceiving because it makes it look like it just happens, not mentioning the set-up he did off camera. In my personal opinion, its one of, if not the, worst 1on1 on this site. Don't mean to disrespect anyone, its just how I feel.

Sadly I have to agree.

I have the book, and didnt get it.

So bought the 1-on-1 expecting a bit more of detail in the explanation.

In all honesty, perhaps I havnt given it enough time, but it is quiet confusing...

Sep 1, 2007
Trust me, when you get this down, it is one of the best almost-impromptu quick tricks you can do. Set up really becomes second nature.

Do not underestimate CK.

Aug 31, 2007
Hey everyone, I own missing link to and you guys really should take the time to work it out and get it down because once you do its pretty incredible. Its also so much fun to do and i cant get over how great it looks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results