Best Web Designer For A Magician?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a website:

www.stevenlevitt.co.uk

But I don't think it is very magic looking at the moment... I do love the website don't get me wrong. But there is something missing from it.

I was just looking around, to see what decent web designers there are out there, who have made magic websites in particular, if it is possible.

Or if anyone can recommend me a designer.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Any professional web designer should be able to adapt to any style. 007 is a huge web design/development firm, for a simple blog you need a freelancer. I'm actually a designer myself (http://www.timsilva.com/) but I've got a full work load and I'm lazy. I'd suggestion lookin in some forums and asking for quotes. There are tons of a good designers out there ;)

Nov 25, 2007
tim, I have designed some layouts before, but yours are amazing!
i figure you dont do it free, but whats your price range?

Oct 6, 2007
Speaking of web design, who would be willing to help me out in creating a short flash animation for my website? (for free) A magician helping out another magician?

IF you would be willing, please send me a PM and we'll talk details there.

Thanks!

There are plenty of freelancers out there that can do a website design for you, Web 007 will costa fortune, I'm pretty sure Theory 11 was over $10,000 if not more.

Personally,I've got a bit of experience with designing sites and have 4 years of photoshop experience, but am not adept at coding yet, so I'd rather leave you in the hands of a professional who'd be willing to do it for free, or just find some free templates out there.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
@ illusionone - Thanks for the kind words :) I don't have a set fee, but I work on a flat-fee basis, not hourly. It really depends on what you are looking for. I don't want to talk business on the forums because it's obviously off topic, but if you have some more questions feel free to PM me or contact me through my site. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results