Commentary about a magician

Oct 10, 2007
New Jersey
I found this video on youtube.... don't really watch all of it, you can to until about 1:38......

press here

Ok, I know everyone is entitle to their own opinions but, come on the guy is just __________(keeping it family friendly), first of all he doesn't have the right facts to back up what he says...I'm just mad because I can't believe people thing that about us(magicians)...so what you think about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 14, 2008
It was your choice to watch this *** rant about celebrity. Wouldn't worry too much about his opinion. And really, who cares?

Aug 31, 2007
I think it's funny...

Think about it. He's outside the 'magic circle', and he has common Naive misconceptions. What's the point in getting mad. We know the truth, and that's what matters.

Oct 10, 2007
New Jersey
It was your choice to watch this *** rant about celebrity. Wouldn't worry too much about his opinion. And really, who cares?

Truth I know i shouldn't, but this is why many people thing were a joke....and this makes people buy and expose trick, so other people its "fake"

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
I've seen this before. It's just stupid gossip. I don't care one way or another. That guy is a idiot, but he makes some good points. People are people, idiots are idiots. It's a waste of time to live lives through famous people, this kind of crap just glorifies it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results